Refrigerant gas recovery cylinder mastercool 62010-eugrn 12.5 litre
- y-valve for liquid/vapor.
- raised collar design for ease of handling and protection.
- conforms to ped and adr specifications and regulations.
- used for storage and transport of recovered refrigerant gases.
- ce and tuv approved. Connection
- two connections 1/4 flare male 7/16-20, one for liquid, one for vapour.
Size w x h - 228mm x 516mm.
Tare weight - 8kg.
Standard specification - adr/rid2009 en13322-1n d tuv 1.
Nominal water capacity - 12.5 litres.
Service pressure - 32 bar. Tank test pressure - 48 bar.
Air tightness test pressure - 32 bar.
Bursting pressure - in excess of 108 bar.
Body material - hp295.
Colour - green.